Sunday, February 1, 2009

Aaliyah The movie






My Friends all know that I am a MAJOR Aaliyah fan. So when I found out that the movie was in the works I was super excited (pics coming soon of my ol school days portraying Aaliyah LOL!) The family and close friends are very involved with the makings. The budget for the movie so I heard is 80 Million. Now WHO'S PLAYING AALIYAH?????? Her name is Keshia Chante a Canadian R&B singer. You know I had to YouTube her and to my surprise she had the swagg to play her as far as the dancing...It was eerie watching her videos. Now I haven't got a chance to see her acting but if her acting is on point then I believe the movie will be awesome. I think they made a good choice...but time will tell when the movie is released sometime in 2009. I added some pics and a video from Keshia Chante...keep in mind she is very young around 18-19 and these videos were made like in 2003 lol so be nice...I thinks shes cute. Click here to check out her myspace and click here for her website
SO WHAT DO YOU THINK???


Keshia Chante'


Aaliyah Keshia



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man they were ON POINT IN picking by her looks, AND her vocals!!! That is OFF THE CHAINS!! The FAMILY SEARCHED HARD, and WIDE (Canada) to find the PERFECT match. U can tell it was alot of effort, b/c the outcome is flawless! I believe I will DEFINITELY be seeing this movie!
Kootos!
-A.E.

SHOW IDEEZ said...

i want to see your Aaliyah look alike pictures

Random Identity said...

They really did AE....and I will post pics of me soon lol