Thursday, October 22, 2009

HOW DOES THIS MAKE YOU FEEL?



Honesty I loved Rihanna...but she is making a turn into the dark world....which I wont take to heart because it can be for fashion/image purposes but I must admit the song rubbed me wrong. Was it well written? Sure was by one of the industries best (Neyo) But something about it gives me the creeps. And it was crazy I had it blasting loud and when the song ended that gun shot scared the HELL out of me! LOL I might dress up like Rihanna for Halloween. LOL How does it make you feel???

1 comment:

Sanue said...

OMG did you see Rihannas interiew on 20/20?? I really dnt believe shes into worhsippind the Devil like they say. Shes a young confused girl who has no idea how to handle fame and all the situations shes put in. Yes, she may know style and tries new things. I feel sorry for her and for what happend to her. The vibe i got from the interview is she seems lonely and its like shes lost her spirit. Its sad that at so young shes like this. Check out the interview when you can.