Saturday, October 16, 2010

Im pretty much addicted... No matter how much they play me. Help!



So I have been carrying this IKEA catalog around for about 5 months. I am really impressed with the new items and prices....Anyways as you can see I have managed to inspect every page and pick my favorites. (lol notice the front cover is missing..idk) I'm starting with my room.





I fell in love with the tribal theme. I purchased the Red Orange TANJA BRODYR Duvet and pillowshams. I also got the VILMIE FIGUR pillow case.



Now although I love IKEA like cooked food, I must reveal some of the tricks they have up their sleeves! Look at the picture above. Look at that price. Looks great right? Look at the VILMIE pillow(black and white printed pillow). NICE? Well here is the reason the price is so low for the comforter! ITS REALLY A SHEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You have to put a real comforter inside the comforter. I know you're thinking "huh?" that's why I provided pictures below. Also the The pillow is really a pillow case so I spent $10 on a case!! I had to find a pillow of those weird ass dimensions to fit inside.


OK that's my old comforter inside my new IKEA Duvet (What were they thinking?) LOL The little white circles are snap buttons, so the old comforter doesn't come out. smh

Over all I have grown accustom to this "situation" and STILL desire to spend countless hours inside IKEA. What can I say?....I'm addicted.

No comments: