Tuesday, January 18, 2011

I have been MIA but not idle...




Yes I moved again! This time a more permanent move. I moved near downtown and I love the artsy fartsy corky neighborhood. (fits my personality) The townhouse is older but well kept. As you can imagine I have many decorating ideas and have gone to countless home furnishing stores. I'm only showing a few pics because the house is not ready to be seen but I will definitely has a post of completed pictures.




I love my red door and my little lady friend that screens my guest


LOL!! I tried to label what is being added *FAIL* basically rugs, art on walls, new sofa and love seat, chocolate curtains, and more books, art, and candles on the shelf. The floors are absolutely beautiful!

I took this from the dining room that I am transforming to a office, design, reading, wine sipping, relaxation room. *yea im curious of the outcome of this room too lol*



This is a pic from the living room you can see the hall that leads to the front door, kitchen and stairs on the left side of the hall way is a guest restroom with a sliding door, marble counter tops, and floors. There is also a storage closet. The lighting is beautiful and able to be dimmed. I did my research and found out that each light fixture cost about $100.00 WIN! lol

and the charming patio I will add lights for the great get togethers and dinner parties


Thats all I can show for now the second level of the house has two bedrooms both with their own bathrooms some storage and a little hallway space. There is also an attic that I am terrified of opening lol

In addition I am still in school the website is completed just dealing with the ecommerce side of it and decorating my new home. I promise to get back on my blog updates!!

No comments: