Saturday, April 2, 2011

My late nights and early mornings

 I'm so excited about the orders that have been coming in and I haven't even posted the redesigns yet! I have always been a night owl, but now I hardly sleep at all. I'm up all night sewing/designing, working on advertising, updating the website. I'm up during the day working on shipments, updating facebook, twitter, the blog, planning the launch party, preparing for the photo shoot, responding to emails, sending out receipts, and networking. It's exciting and draining at the same time. It's only been a little over a month since I put the (unfinished) website up and the feedback is so encouraging.
 I have an ice addiction! and it helps me through those rough nights.
My work station ;)


If you have any questions or would like to share some feedback click HERE

No comments: