Monday, December 1, 2008

808 & Heartbreak



Kid Cudi


Ok I got the cd on Saturday popped it in at 2pm and zoned out til 2AM! I heard very mixed reviews about the album some saying that Kanye had abandoned hip hop, that it was garbage, and that it was his best yet. I loved it. It is very emotional (like myself) We should have seen this coming especially after all he went through recently. He needed to vent and that's exactly what he did. I respect him for doing what he wants...reminds me of Madonna she has done it all and is respected by many. I like all the songs I can actually just let the cd play but my tops are: Say you will, Paranoid, Street Lights, Bad News, and coldest winter. Ye get major cool points for having Kid Cudi on the album watch out for him... If you had the chance to check out this cd let me know your thoughts......

No comments: