Monday, December 22, 2008

Holiday Shopping....."Beat it like a cop!" LOL!!

I don't know what made us go to the mall on one of the most craziest days on the year but we did. After about what felt like an hour looking for parking we entered the craziness. I already have beef with the mall (Mass production) but I needed to make an exchange and attempt to look for requested gifts. It was totally crazy up in there the stores were a mess and we could barely concentrate so, we had no choice but to make fun of the situation. My My new friend Waylo looks soooo similar to Lil Wayne it's ridiculous!! lol! I wish I could have took some pics of the people in the mall loose their minds trying to see is if it was Lil Wayne. Lauren and I didn't make it any better walking with him looking like his damn stylist LOL! One guy even tried to sneak a pic!! And to top it all off he even can sound like him... I hated the mall but at least we had fun....btw the mall didn't really have anything fashion wise....more so on the cool toys for kids and electronics....

Oh yea check out Lauren's Hammer pants!








1 comment: