Tuesday, March 31, 2009

My new bestfriend: Jeyfree Pronounced (Jay Free)








I met Jeyfree at the Westheimer Block Party. When I saw her earrings I asked where she got them she replied she made them. It was over after that. I checked out her earings and was shocked to see it was pure art! She actually hand paints them beautifully. Its like wearing a painting. And $5.00 from each purchase is donated to an non profit orginazation.....Dont you just love this chick?! Jeyfree is from Bronx, NY but now lives in Houston. Her earrings have been featured in unvouge and in fashion shows all over the United States. I have got to get a pair ASAP! lol I am very surprised I didn't run into her sooner. Well I just stole some pics off her Myspace, but she has more selections. OH YEA AND SHES CUTE TOO lol


CONTACT JEYFREE!!!
Press and info: customjeyfree@gmail.com

1 comment:

LIVE said...

Yes! JeyFree is definately the One to look out for! This is my personal bestie, but she is absolutely astonishing in EVERYTHING!! that she handels. If you don't take my word for it...do check out her blog, myspace or facebook....Trust she is Original!

Bless