Friday, March 27, 2009

OMG LOOK WHAT I FOUND!!!

Remember This??!!!






Ok so I remember luving this song...but wait a min is that Tia and Tamera Mowry in the video?? It is!! So I decided to figure this out... If you look at the album cover you don't see Tia and Tamera on there? Well After my research I found this out. Tia and Tamera were apart of the group originally, but for some reason they were replaced. The original line up was Monique Wilson, Latoya McMoore, Tia and Tamera Mowry. Tia & Tamera were replaced with LaPetra McMoore (Latoya' sister) and Arika Rice. Still don't know why but here is something else that I thought was interesting Arika Rice went on to be the lead singer of the group "After Dark" (see the videos below) lol I totally remember this weird video they were cute though and could sing.





LOL @ the stiff movements and Sole





The beginning of this video reminds me of Destiny's Child's Bugaboo video and the end of it reminds me of Usher's my way lol!!!
oh yea look at Omarion in this video.

Well here are the only recent pics I could find of the girls

No comments: