Thursday, February 4, 2010

Refreshing Artist: Ricquo Jones


Ricquo Jones

Have you ever listened to an up incoming rapper or singer and ended up stopping the song before it finished simply because it was horrible or just plan out unoriginal and boring?? Yea me too. But every once and a while I run into a refreshing artist that has such a cool sound that I turn into a instant publicist and stylist just because I know they will make it far with their talent.
Well once again I have ran into a refreshing artist, songwriter, producer, and actor! Yes all of that! His name is Ricquo Jones and he is one part of a band called Dakota Black that also includes band member Khadeem Major. The genre is electro alternative hip hop.
My favorites right now are "used to be" and "She say that I'm a dog" Check out his music here and follow him on Twitter here. Keep an eye out for the interview!

For booking email ricquojones@gmail.com

No comments: