Monday, April 19, 2010

PERSONAL UPDATE!!





OK I really don't know where to start...*Deep Breath* Ok to start off I have been contributing to AOL's TheBVX.com !! I'm stoked about it and you can view my first article here!!!! . It's basically a fresher younger version of Black Voices. Also I went to NYC (AGAIN) for two weeks it was crazy/fun.....Did some networking,hanging with friends, and oh yea did a crazy version of Crazy in Love at Brooklyn Bowl (video coming soon LOL). Here are a few pics man I'm so late with these!! >.<


Sorry I didn't add many because I have soooooo many blogs to post after this.....On to the next I have some Great Interviews coming up with artists Christian Rich, Rapper/Producer Cameron Wallace (Produced Beyonce's Upgrade you), and NY native but now living in my neck of the woods producer/rapper Sammus!!

Bare with me people I'm misplaced right now...moving next month to my new apartment...so things are totally CRAZZZZY! The website is still in construction oooowwweee $$$$ lol But we have new designers on board to sell on the site!! (excited about that) I'm designing the NEW Random Identity Promo shirts to promote the website and yes those will be free and better than the old ones! SHOUT OUT TO MY PEEPS STILL ROCKING THE OLD ONES LOVE YALL! Will reveal the design soon! Hope you like thinking about switching to v neck. Oh yea although the sites not up, if you want any shades take advantage of the super low prices of $3.00!!! lol (for a limit of time! WOW that's cheap lol). That's it for now feel free to hit me up anytime randomidentitystore@gmail.com

No comments: