Thursday, April 1, 2010

Urban Spring 2010 - Good N Evil



So I received an email right before I boarded my plane back home from NY (I'm will post about that trip.....don't kill me! lol) I was really feeling the shirt above. Some how I got throwed off and the email got lost in the shuffle, so here it is Good N Evil. Read the summarized description...which I think is awesome.

Good N Evil is a cinematic representation of character based art;
however, it extends far beyond the reach of apparel to form a truly
modern brand via comic books, figurines, backpacks, shoes, webisodes,
and any other products or means of marketing that will expand and
solidify this highly innovative brand. This is an underworld of high
fashion. Good N Evil is an accessible concept supported by unrivaled
artistic craftsmanship.





Follow them Here!

So what you guys think hot? Random Identity? ;)

No comments: