Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Just a peek at what I did today...


































Spiked and studded denim vest called "Berserk"  for men and women

Today was pretty busy and actually I'm still working, updating the store with new products while I edit this post and watching the game lol. Anywhooo. Here are some pieces I finished today I love these. Been pretty much sewing all day. Sorry these where taken by my phone so the quality isn't that great, but better quality pictures will be on the website and these will be available for purchase.
 This dress is called "wood grain" my original design didn't come out how I liked it, but this is better anyways


 
 This dress is called "Lose my number" it's cute but cut throat. this design came together with trial and error
This pic does this dress NO justice! It's call "Leopard lady" it has winged sleeves with pockets 
 This is a unisex tee from a company I might start carrying they have artsy graphic tees for men and women.


On another note I have been listening to this song called "My mine" by Jhene Aiko . She's cute like her sound.

No comments: