Sunday, March 13, 2011

*RANDOM IDENTITY UPDATE*

I have been going full force for the online store. Designing, sewing, planning, and spending $$$. I have found myself swimming in a sea of mixed emotions which includes excited, frightened, exhausted, etc. Overall this is my passion no matter how hard it gets. If I give up now then what? I know I haven't updated the blog as much as I used to, but please forgive me I'm working hard to supply everything I ever promised you. Well I don't have much time, so here are a few pics . 
Working on a cool head piece 

Surprisingly these are my most used tools (other than my sewing machine)Yes that's a band aid too lol
 That's my banner and Aaron sleeping in my office

My stickers 

I know this is such a myspace 2006 type pic but I freakin love this dress I'm working on and wanted to give a sneak peek.

Just a few of the pieces that will be available on the site.

 The first winner for 3/11 Congrats! More giveaways coming soon


There are a few pieces already for purchase on the Random Identity online store the official shopping date will be in April with a launch party to celebrate!

No comments: