Thursday, May 5, 2011

Pics from the Random Identity Launch Party

The Random Identity Launch party was April 24th at Avant Garden in Houston, TX. I want to thank everyone that came and celebrated with me and congrats to all the winners of the raffle drawings! It was such a ground breaking expierence for me. I mean come on I have been working on this since 2007!! You guys that have been faithful to this blog I apprieciate you to the fullest and have a special place in my heart! Here are some pics from the party in no particular order. lol You know me and pictures I just throuw them up here!
 Avant Garden
 Me serving yummy food provided by Urban Hospitaylity! *So good*

 DJ Xplicit Won the Hoodie *Raffle*
Me and Chef Aaron owner of Urban Hospitality

 Yummy dessert!
 Cute mini salads everyone loved so much I didn't get any ;(
 K'Smith QOS (Queen of Styling)


 Great night <3


 Angel (Model from the random identity website) and Cedric
 Giving away prizes!
 Lauren won earrings!

 Art coming soon to the site these are by the artist MPWO (Paintings)
 Chef Aaron D. Doing his thing!

 Me and Dreberry of HUP ENT!!! we 4 years deep in this thang! LOL

 Yes thats fire! *Cool*
 AE PHOTOS and Doug (model from the random identity site) was










No comments: