Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Refreshing Random Music: T Doe







Charie : So where are you from?

T Doe: I'm from this small town called Laplace(La-plass) Louisiana, but It's definitely home! It's in between New Orleans and Baton Rouge.

Charie: How old are you?

T Doe: 24

Charie: When did you realize you had a love for music?

T Doe: I would say like since jr. high..i would get the hall past and go to the restroom, one of my homies would actually beat on the walls in the bathroom and i would just rap...so instead of skipping class to smoke, etc...i would be in the bathroom, sometimes the whole class period rapping. lol.......

Charie: Where do you get your motivation and inspiration?

T Doe: HATERS, NEGATIVE PEOPLE,...then on the other hand I do get motivated by the people the do BELIEVE in me, got my back no matter what, and have something positive to say, so it's like the good/bad, ups/downs.......LIFE RIGHT:)

Charie: Which one of your tracks is you favorite and why?

T Doe: This song I did called 'I Apologize". It's a song I did for my mom. It's very on point, like when you write one of those amazing essays that's so on topic you get caught up in it. Also I meant every word I said in the song. That song is way more than just a song to me ya know and for those reasons it's going to always be my favorite.

Charie: Status: Single or taken?

T Doe: I am single like a #1 from Wendy's :)

Charie: What was the best thing that ever happened to you?

T Doe: This musical ability and the man up above for giving me what I feel is a true gift. I don't drink nor smoke so music is my outlet. It helps me escape, and get out my thoughts, ideas, opinions, facts, point of view, etc........

Charie: Where do you see yourself going in future?

T Doe: Honestly Life is very unpredictable and unexpected so I couldn't answer that?

Charie: What are your influences?

T Doe: LIFE, people around me, situations around me, family, the world....

Charie: What do you want the most?

T Doe: HAPPINESS :)



I ran into T Doe on myspace. I usually don't listen to anybody's music on myspace, but as soon as you hear his music your drawn in. I don't put wack "swagger jackers" on lol so it worth the time. I hung out with him and he is a really kewl guy. Check out track "I love her (hiphop) that's my favorite. Get a glimps of him on his myspace page for more info. www.myspace.com/stilltdoe He is single FYI ladies.

No comments: