Monday, September 1, 2008

Random Spotlight: K. Smith the Queen Of Styling











Name: K. Smith the Queen Of Styling

Age:
24

Hometown: Houston, TX

Currently living: Houston, TX

Occupation: Fashion Designer , Hairstylist, and Make up Artist

Who are you?
I am K. Smith Fashion Designer for Awkward Clothing and Hair and Make Up Artist for my company Elusive Reflections and also at Salon ALX in Houston TX

What all do you do (your hustle)?
Hair, MAKE-UP, And Fashion

What inspired you to become a stylist?
The love of being creative, I've been that way since I was a child…

What are things you can't live without?
Grace an Mercy of the Lord, my phone, and the love and support of family and friends…oh and chocolate…lol

Your favorite designer and why?
Alexander McQueen, he is a creative genius he continues to reinvent the saying “THINK OUTSIDE OF THE BOX”


What was the best thing that ever happened to you?
The Day I stopped pleasing other people and start living my life for me and followed my dreams!!!!!!!!

Have you always been so stylish?
Yes and No I was an athlete so I wore sweats all the time in high school, but when it was time for me to get Fresh It was never hard for me, my mom used to keep me an my sisters dressed really cute growing up, fashion has always been apart of me though…

What are your influences?
Anyone that has made something out of nothing , having a passion for something and not being afraid to risk losing everything for it….

Where do you see yourself in the future?
I see myself All over the world making a positive impact on everyone young and old to follow their dreams… I see myself being a Positive role models for young girls helping them to achieve whatever it is their heart desires….. I see Awkward Clothing being INTERNATIONALLY KNOWN FOR CHANGING THE WORLD’S OUTLOOK ON FASHION

What makes you unique?
Everything from the color and styles I wear my hair down to how I eat my food, Ive Always been different, or NOT NORMAL some say….but I just call it being UNIQUE!


How can people get in touch with you?
People can contact me via email:
awkwardclothingline@yahoo.com
Myspace:
wwwmyspace.com/awkwardclothingline

No comments: