Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Back from the ER: & the verdict is....


A scratched cornea!! The picture above shows a florescent light shining on the cornea, so the doctor can determine how bad the scratch is. The doctor used the same light on me and told me not only was my scratch bad but I still had DEBRIS IN MY EYE!! So he had to remove the debris from my eye and informed me that I probably would have been fully recovered by now if it wasn't for the debris keeping my cut opened. He prescribed me some medicated eye drops for my eye so it doesn't get infected like this...



I have to keep my eye covered he said my shades wouldn't cut it during the day , but I seemed to AMUSE him he started laughing when I told him I was wearing my shades while using the comp. ;( after about 30 seconds of his laughing *rolls one eye* He suggested an eye patch (yes like a pirate) Comon now When I got home I started Googling images of covers for scratched corneas and was glad I did it turned my tears to laughter....






Then I ran across this...I totally forgot Rhianna had scratched her cornea too in 2008 she had to wear an eye patch during her performance. (now they are trying to say that maybe Chris was hitting her back then but I don't gossip here so moving on.... )



The good news is I'm not going blind the bad news is I did an eye test and officially found out I'm Near sighted ;( Well I guess it's time to find some crazy frames. Any suggestions??..stay tuned to see what frames I choose. Also I want to thank everybody who prayed from me because the doctor told me if my cut would had been any deeper surgery would had been needed...HELL NO!!

3 comments:

A.E. Photos said...

LOL! U know yo EYEZ AINT BLUE!

Random Identity said...

What?! the pic u see is an infected eye which it's original color was hazel because of the infected cornea it turned cloudy which comes off as a powdery blue ANNA AE PHOTOS!! lol and no thats not my eye ewww Google images lol

A.E. Photos said...

lol @ GoOoGlE images