Tuesday, July 14, 2009

This is getting serious!!! : Is Random_id going BLIND?!!


Anybody who is close to me knows that I cant be out on a sunny day without my shades. I always had light Sensitivity, but something really weird is going on! I had something in my right eye so I rubbed it. Well after that it started hurting and turned red..and that's when IT started!! I can't look at ANYTHING bright or even colors.


So now my shades are not good enough for a sunny day and I have to wear my shades while I use the computer!!! I look so FOOLISH especially at night. (ANNA STOP LAUGHING AT ME THIS IS A SERIOUS MEDICAL SITUATION!!!) I need to see an eye doc soon!! In the mean time does anybody know where I can buy these...

2 comments:

A.E. Photos said...

LOLLL!!! I CANT TAKE THIS!!!! ND THOSE BLUE BLOCKERS...

Random Identity said...

ANNA!!! DONT LAUGH!!!!!!!