Sunday, August 30, 2009

Anticipating my Jeyfree custom ear pieces


I was soooooo not supposed to post a blog entry about this until I received them, but the anticipation is killing me. Jeyfree Has made me custom ear pieces that say random id and I think they look great. I haven't received them yet (their on their way) and I find myself looking at the picture she sent me of them every 5 mins lol. I had this vision that I would have this amazing blog post with me showing you the picture above, but them also having a picture of me wearing them. I simply could not wait to show them off. So here they are!! They so Random_id! I can't wait to walk around and wearing art on my ears....too happy right now....Whats that? You said you wants some?



place your orders @ CUSTOMJEYFREE@gmail.com
Visit her blog @ http://jeyflysfree.blogspot.com/
Originality at its finest!

3 comments:

Jamali Shorte said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM!!!! She did it again? Haters dont like but they gotta rock with cause her PIECES so tight... I heart Jana.

Blase said...

She cool. But I've seen them before. Frome2u earrings. www.frome2u.com

www.myspace.com/frome2udigital earrings

Established 2003

Random Identity said...

@Blase Thats cool too I support all creative products...I tend to lean more towards Jeyfree I think because I love to paint and knowing that someone was mixing these colors with my personality in mind is pretty cool. Or the fact that the strokes she used to create the texture came from whatever emotions she was feeling at the time truly unique even if someone wanted to copy it or even Jeyfree wanted to remake it...each stroke can not be duplicated...on a side note Im a graphic designer so I do have a major appreciation for digital images being used very creative idea!