Monday, August 24, 2009

Remembering Aaliyah 8 years later




As you should know I am a MAJOR Aaliyah fan and there is no way on earth I can ever forget her. I remember doing my hair like hers in the 8th grade. Memorize the "Are you that somebody dance" and crying on the news when she passed....I liked her because she was original but humble.. Will always remember her and appreciate her gifts......You are still missed..but I know you're in Heaven...



I love all her videos but these were my faves and I still know the choreography for these












Just a natural beauty



Love this pic of her

Me dressed as Aaliyah (back in high school)...Yes I know I don't look like her but I did win 2nd place

1 comment:

Random Identity said...

For the hater: I cant even take you serious because you have nothing else to do with your life that's productive (sad)I can't even acknowledge you after this comment because you're not even acknowledging yourself (Anonymous lol) I'm not trippin I know you enjoy coming to my blog so remain my number 1 fan lol... and everyone has flaws so those kinds of comments don't phase me at all, because I don't (If you haven't noticed) have low self esteem..you would have to come harder than that. And on a side note: If you are going to continue to comment make sure you do a spell check. lol That doesn't make you look too smart....smh