Friday, August 21, 2009

Envy is sick....There is only ONE Random id



I have been meaning to post this...but must admit I been too lazy to post all of this.

Ok So I been getting emails and inbox messages that someone was impersonating me on other sites like Blackplanet some nasty ass site called online booty call!!!, and some other weird sites I never even heard of LMAO! Sigh...I didn't get all worked up until my identity started being questioned and when I was told a man was also using my pics and meeting people. This guys is getting out of control! LOL I heard he still using my pics I dont know his name but he is on Blackplanet. I would love to know what Houston FOOL was doing this but ah...oh well.

The ultimate no no was a dude sending me an email telling me I need to stop stealing his "online" girlfriends pics!!! I told him u must had never seen your girl in person huh? I busted his bubble when I added him to my Facebook!! She told him that I was stealing her pics and that I made a fake myspace page!!! OMG.

I was online searching for something when I came across some videos of girls and guys proving their identify on Youtube. It brought back to my attention that these impostors are out there. It made me laugh because Im Random Id I promote individuality and is AGAINST IDENTITY THEFT aka Swagger jackin...whatever you want to call it. Should I make one of these?? LOL..




Dudes got them too...this one is hilarious!





Here is one of the messages I received (click to enlarge)
I have blacked out his name to save the embarrassment LOL

I didnt do a good job blacking out his name oops my bad so didnt feel like fixing it LOL


Cont....



These are the pics Im told have been used...smh
Im pretty sure they used this one because the face is covered




I heard this one was popular...figures it's one of my faves


This is the one the dude was using




I don't know why someone would want to use this old ass pic smh lol


Be yourself.....envy is sick...