Thursday, August 21, 2008

Happy Cubannie-versary!!








My girl Annie owner/designer/CEO/top dog/check signer of Cubannie Links is celebrating Cubannie Links's 1 year anniversary! I received a very sweet email thanking everybody who help her and believed in her from the beginning. (Tear drop) So now her way of celebrating is giving out freebies! Go to www.cubannielinks.com and all purchases between Aug 20th - Sept 20th will receive "the cap" earrings as a free gift! Her jewelry is my fave and can be seen worn by Rihanna, Alicia Keys, Tyra Banks, Salt & Peppa, M.I.A, Gabrelle Union, Angela & Venessa Simmons and many more. I'm really happy for her she's a really kewl down to earth person. I am just crunk that I will be selling her precious jewels in Random Identity! And yes I stole these right off her myspace page!

1 comment:

ANNIE BASULTO said...

ur a gem! LOL! Thanks for the love! See you in Sin City! - Annie Cubannie
cubannielinks.com
cubannielinks.blospot.com