Thursday, August 21, 2008

I really need these things...




OK so I have approximately 4 days until I leave for the MAGIC trade show in Las Vegas, NV. And these 3 things are killing my soul right now. I have to have them before I leave. Now I must admit that the purse looks like a Hefty trash bag with a handle, but it's better then carrying a duffle bag around town. The watch is a Japanese talking watch I ordered and HAVE NOT recieved yet...they got 4 days until I start chopping necks around this piece. The jeans I just need them and I'm probably going to hit up a thrift store for those, but those store are out of control and dis organized. Well I guess what you don't pay in price you pay in sweat and tears looking for the dang thang!

1 comment:

~angel n dskies said...

Jeans - Family Thrift Centers $2.92
The Japanese Talking Watch - $.99 cents only store, isle 4 row 3
Trash Bag Purse - the image on the right looks like she is taking out the trash, so just find out where she lives, hit that alley and it's all yours! If that fails, try Dollar General - isle 2 second shelf, right across from the paper towels