Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Sneaker Summit Summer 2008 I know I'm late!!!!




































Random Identity was in the house at the Houston, TX Sneaker Summit Summer 2008. It was cool networking and giving away freebies. I took my time and admired the art and of course the sneakers. I watched the kids dance and tried on shades. I ran into some of my peeps: amvicius clothing www.amvicius.com and Chaplon clothing. Also VanGogh Emporium Sneaker Boutique was all up in through there lol! Watch out for them they are on the come up. check out out the pictures. Sorry I didn't take that many shots because I was on my grind, but will do better next time! Oh and Mark don't kill me I had to post that video of you LOL!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yo no joke the sneaker summit was hot, and i cant wait til december when it makes it return to the H. i def seen u in the building doing ya thang, keep grinding.