Friday, August 22, 2008

I can't stop watching....
















Most people know I have a love for dance. It's been so long since I was consistently dancing. I usually find myself debating/procrastinating on whether I should go to a dance studio. I ran into a Marvelous motion flyer about a year ago and procrastinated up until this point! Marvelous motion is a dance studio here in Houston. I went to youtube to check out their choreography and was totally blown away.. (surprisingly) as I got lost in youtube land I ran across these videos that stuck with me. One of the guys from Marvelous motions was even on So You Think You Can Dance? His name is Phillip Chbeeb but people call him "Pac Man" This guy got me so crunk!He has total control of his body. Now I want to know more about him. So now the procrastination stops when I get back from the trade show next week I'm going to a session. It's only $10.00 an hour. Now I'm not trying to dance like him but they also ofter dance that I'm confident doing. check out the website www.marvelousmotionsstudio.com
I'm also very anxious to meet the CEO Moon that kat's dancing is insane as well.

7601 W Sam Houston Parkway 77072
832-860-5567

No comments: