Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Got my Co Co & Breezy Shades



As most of you know I have been working on the website (which seems forever!). Getting looks together and working with Ksmith (Queen of Styling). Well I purchased some shades from
Co Co & Breezy. I got the Basic Black Studs but def getting the Gold Corner next. Here are a few pics of me wearing them...what do you guys think?





Oh yea btw I got the cute ripped sweater for 8 bucks! It was a hidden sale lol (love those)

Check out their website here and their blog here..... their shades have been seen many of our fave celebs. Men and women. Hot stuff

7 comments:

Jamali Shorte said...

I EFFFFING Love them...

Coco and Breezy said...

WE LOVE IT!!!! AND WE LIVE FOR THAT LIPSTICK COLOR!

XOXO COCO&&BREEZY

ms.rea said...

they look good on you!

Jamali Shorte said...

where did you find the sweater?

Random Identity said...

Charlotte Russe

Shaishalala said...

Hi there,
I bought Coco and Breezy shade too but it had like glue all over them and the studs were crooked. does yours like that too?

Random Identity said...

@Aisha no mines were very neat, but they are really cool I'm sure if you contact them they will have you return that pair and replace them with a better pair. ;)