Friday, January 15, 2010

Stimulate Your mind - Tamayo Museum Contemporary Art


These are actual ads for the Tamayo Museum for Contemporary Arts in Mexico. The poster suggests the shock she must have got while viewing the art pieces in the Tamayo museum. Most might say the ad is gruesome and obscenely attention grabbing, but that is exactly what ads must do, grab the attention. I actually love this I don't think gruesome I think strong.


it suggests the museum seeks to “blow your mind” by shocking you with great contemporary art and also reach out to your mind’s need for something that is stimulating and also invigorating.


How do these ads make you feel?



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am not and may never be able to be a fan of you as an individual for highly personal reasons, however I am fond of you as a business woman and an artist. I respect your craft and support of the arts in all forms, especially contemporary expression. I will continue to pray for the success of your varied endeavors.

*Extension of Olive Branch

Regards,

Anonymous

Random Identity said...

I appreciate how respectful you are. I apologize for anything I have ever done to offend you to the point where you can not be a fan of me as an individual. I am definitely not perfect. I thank God that he has raised and matured me to a place where I don't need people's approval. Thank you for your prayers...prayer is ALWAYS decent and in order. Also thank you for your honesty.

Random Id