Monday, January 11, 2010

Just a few things I ran into this past weekend...




So I went shopping this weekend...SIGH! at the mall. It really started off with me doing a good deed as a sister and take my sister who has lost touch of fashion due to her motherly lifestyle (lol) to the mall..I figured I start off easy with her and take her to the giant building that puts looks together for you on fake people (mannequins) and basically tell you "this is hot". Taking her to a thrift would have just overwhelmed her....besides I figured she will eventually get tired of seeing the same things and thirst for more on her own time. Anyways in the process I ended up falling for a few pieces that I will most likely regret purchasing because someone is going to be rocking it but o well I guess it happen sometimes.....only sometime plus I'm sure I will rock these different then most.



Wore this with a black blazer, Grey jeans, black leather flat boots, Grey shiny accessories, red lipstick, and CoCo and Breezy shades.


I have been rocking the hell out of these...peeps keep asking but I'm not telling lol!






Now I didn't buy this...THIS pissed me off.....I don't want to see a chick rock this...all I can think about is...under her straight leg jeans is a buttoned crotch! Yuck!!! lol!!

No comments: