Friday, January 15, 2010

Helping Haiti.....Let's get selfless!


Today I woke up with so many signs that I need to be a blessing to someone. God has done so much for me even though at times I don't feel worthy. With all that's happened in Haiti this was the perfect opportunity for me to get out of my comfort zone of work ,work, and more work. sacrifice time, money, and energy. I actually pictured myself in their shoes. How would I feel? How would I handle seeing dead bodies laying around? Or missing friends and family. I honestly don't think I can really feel how the Haitians feel by just imaging myself there, but that is enough to step out and help. What have you done to help someone lately?



Got to get some Juice!


Don't forget the babies.

Omg so many to choose from.


Ok I ended up getting the 18 pack it came with different flavors. lol

Angel is 8 months pregnant and shopping for other precious babies.




In the rain...

We showed up to Krogers and all of Radio One in Houston was there working...I mean they were working hard!


Baskets getting full



Brandi Garcia and I getting rained on but all for good reason!


She loaded our stuff...


A lot of water! They loaded the first 18 wheeler so fast! GO HOUSTON!


They are waiting for our help....